AFT SO LONG I'M BLOGGIN
HONESTLY SPEAKIN I'M HAV
NO TIME PLUS LAZY AT THE
SAME TYME..
PLUS I'VE BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED
B'CAUSE OF THE DAME LETTER MY
MUM KNW EVERYTHING ***k
ergh...i told that ee-yore but he luke
i dun knw how to explain
Nursin is luke fun onli thing you hav to study and stuff
hmmm...tmr got skul and finish late .....
I HVE TO STOP COMPLAIN ALL THE TYME
HAHA
Lately I've been thinking about what I can doI've been stressing to fall back in love with youI'm so sorry that I couldn't follow throughBut I can't go on this way. I've got to stop it babeYou've been wonderful in all that you can beBut it hurts when you say that you understand meSo believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, II wanted you to be there when I fallI wanted you to see me through it allI wanted you to be the one I lovedI wanted you, I wanted youI wanted you to hold me in my sleepI wanted you to show me what I needI wanted you to know just how *damn* deepI wanted you, I wanted you
Labels: i want bck my normal life badly