hellos...i'm bck to post again...
seriously stayin at home is like
jail boring la...i keep on wakin
up so early then i saw my mum
den i was like "mummie" and she
said"DON'T WAKE UP SLEEP SLEEEP"
like wat..she said when i wake up i give
her stress i be like gg "borin borin let's go out"
i wanna go out wif her cause she carries the $$$$
haha mean ah...anyway planin to have BBQ for
classE but this ramiee just keep quite so i dun bodered...
i missing lots of ppl especially*SHOBANA*--ALWAES MAKE MIE LAUGH MY MOM*SULASTRI*-- MY PRINCESS 2 Sister miss all those memories *ASHA*--- miss takin pix wif her*THIBAN*--- miss him man..alwaes quarrell ..talk to mie on the fone till the next mrg...arg*LIYANA*---- the girl who alwaes hold my hand arg..without fail..*GERMAINE*--your mother both of us will be cursinDER'S MORE BUT AT THE MOMENT CAN'T RELLIE THINK ONLI THIS FEW NAMES POP OUT=)OFCOURSE I MISS ALL CLASSE's
times fly verie fast i hope CP will finish fast can't wait to go back to skul
to all mie monkeys sob sob..then can't see ani illen that's the sadest haha
nah...not at all anyway next week mondae need to go bck to skul got sum
chinese course yeah like i will listen to what they gonna sae just gg there
to have fun la..haaiz
SUMONE OUT THERE CAN'T WAIT TO FORGIVE BUT IT'S NOT EASY TO
FORGIVE YOU LA...JUST WAIT IF YOU WANT..BY ALL COUNTS IF YOU
WANNA STOP WAITIN I DUN EVEN BODERED...BLAH BLAH BLAH...
I FEEL LIKE GG M'SIA BUT MY MUM IS LIKE AT WORK
MY DAD IS HERE SHALL I ASKED HIM ERHM.WAIT L8T
I POST FINISH I ASKED ALL THE BEST TO MIES HAHA..
ANYWAY I PLANIN TO GO PEIRCE MY EAR YUP..FINAALY
MY MUM LET THIS TYME I GOT PROOF TIRREN WAS THERE
HE HEARD IT..TALKIN ABT TIRREN HE AH...WANNA GO OUT
TODAE CAUSE HE DUN WANNA ATTEND TUTION LAZY..LIKE
MIE...
KK WELL I'M DONE FOR THE DAE...POST LOTS ALD..TILL
DEN CYA..MISS ALL MY DENG DENG AND PEEPS.
"NAMESTE"
Labels: Niya is Doom3D