Hellos...
well another dae which is s0 b0ring...
last week was dame fun ler..go out wif
donkey....then sumtyme fetch monkey
from skul....was enjoyin myself erh...
todaex...monkey and donkey called like
earlie mornin askin mie weather wanna
meet up at lakeside i was like nonononono
den they were like whateva and stuff
I CAN'T BE BODERED and the stupid
donkey nvea go skul idiot la...
made new fwen wif his fwen but i
wasen't the m00d at all....donkey
fwen still asked mie out then i feel
so guilty la i myself can't even
entertain ppl hu i rellie wish to
entertained how can i go out
wif hym...pplus he's not mie type....
I KIND OF MADE A PROMISED
TO SUM0NE OUT THERE TRYIN
NOT TO BREAK BLAH BLAH BLAH
I'VA THE FEELIN SUMHOW I'LL
BREAK IT...
HMMMM....
I WANT BCK MY PREVIOUS LIFE
HOW I USED TO BE LIKE CRAZY
NOT LIKE THIS TYME...
ONE LAST THING BEFORE I
END THISX...
"HAPPIE BURF DAE ASHA"
-nameste-
Labels: ηιуα is doomed